IN HOME/ LIVE INCARE GIVERS
In Home Care Givers For Kids: Experienced workings in Day care/Early Childhood Teachers are eligible to apply
In Home Caregivers For Elderly/ With Medical Needs/Disabilities: Personal Support Workers/Registered Nurses, Health Care Aides are eligible to apply
Candidates working in Canada for two years as a Full-Time In-Home Caregiver/Live in Caregiver are eligible to apply for permanent residency.
Basic Eligibility Criteria of Live-In Caregiver Program/In Home Caregiver
- A positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada
- A written contract with your future employer, signed by you and the employer
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian High school education
- At least six months’ training or at least one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation (including six months with one employer) in the past three years
- Good knowledge of English or French
- A work permit before you enter Canada
We assist candidates with the complete process : assisting with work permit, ensure smooth transition to working in Canada as a caregiver, assisting with PR application after completing 2 years of full-time employment as a caregiver.
We provide complete support to our employers and caregivers.