If you wish to study in Canada for more than 6 months, you will need Canadian Student Visa.

There are over 100,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study. Canadian universities and colleges are known worldwide for their high quality of education. Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.

Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off-campus employment. Students with a valid student visa can work 20 hours per week as soon as they arrive in Canada.

Students with a one year student visa and who have completed one year of studies in Canada can get a one work open work permit.

Students with a two years visa and completed two years of studies in Canada can get three years of open work permit.

Career Canada is a registered agent with many community and recognized private colleges and recognized and well known universities all over Canada.

Our experienced Education Counsellor’s assist the students with the complete process right from selection of the right program, admission process, post landing services.

We also assist students with their job search need through our associate recruitment agency Career Hiring.

We work with most of the colleges and universities in Canada.

For admission process minimum requirement:

  • Undergraduate program: Academic IELTS of 6 no less than 5.5 in any band with Grade 12
  • Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree: Academic IELTS of 6.5 with no less than 6 in each band with Bachelor’s Degree
  • We provide complete assistance with the application process including preparing letter of intent, essay writing, reference/recommendation letters including visa assistance.
  • For meeting the visa requirements, candidates need to show enough funds for fees payment and to cover the stay in Canada for the study duration. Funds shown could be in form of bank statements or GIC from a Canadian bank

Passing medical test is mandatory before visa issuance.