This is a new point based system where every month candidates are picked based on a draw that takes place. Candidates are picked from the draw based on the cutoff selection points in that draw. Points are calculated based on candidate’s age, education, experience, IELTS/Celpip score. Points of self and spouse are calculated for married candidates.
Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under the following federal economic immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
Federal Skilled Worker – Minimum Requirements:
- English – IELTS of 6 in each band (General IELTS) CELPIP is also an approved language test.
or French language test
- b) Must have education credential assessment from CIC approved institute example World Education System (WES). Minimum education qualification required to qualify is High School (Grade 12). Higher education gets higher points.
- c) Must have at least 1 year of continuous experience in NOC Category 0, A or B
Federal Skilled Trade – Minimum Requirements:
- a) Work experiences 2 year (within last 5 years).
- b) English Language IELTS (General) Listening/Speaking/Writing = 5 bands each & Reading= 4.5 band
- c) Must have valid job offer from Canadian Employer OR Have Certification of Qualification of Trade from a province
Canadian Experience Class
For candidates who have worked/studied in Canada
Minimum one year experience in Canada (continuous experience not required)
Studies should be of over 6 month’s duration for getting points under express entry.
Candidates are given 50 extra points if they have a job offer with a positive LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) for a job in NOC Category 0,A or B.
200 points are allotted for job offer with a positive LMIA in NOC Category 0 with senior managerial designation.
Contact us for a free assessment or fill up the online assessment form.