There are a number of Canadian immigration programs, or Classes, that will allow a foreign individual or family to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Individuals applying under any of the following classes will have to satisfy the application requirements set out by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
Career Canada Immigration Services is a one-stop immigration place where all your immigration needs are catered to in a professional and individualized manner to ensure success.
We provide the following In Canada and Outside Canada Services:
- Process LMIA applications for employers
- Extension of student visa/visitor’s visa
- Assisting students with switching programs or colleges if required
- Assistance with restoration status
- Appeal applications where visa rejected
- Permanent Resident Card Renewal
- Citizenship applications
- Sponsorship applications
- Express Entry for Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial nominee applications
- Express Entry applications
- Provincial Nominee Applications
- Business Visas/Investors visas
- Work permits with LMIAs
- Super visa
- Visitor Visa
- Student Visa including admissions to universities and colleges in Canada
- IELTS Training