There are a number of Canadian immigration programs, or Classes, that will allow a foreign individual or family to apply for permanent residence in Canada.

Learn More


If you wish to study in Canada for more than 6 months, you will need Canadian Student Visa.

There are over 100,000 international students who go to Canada every year to study.

Learn More

Temporary Visit

We have a high success rate on approval of Visitors visa for our clients.  We provide step by step guidance on the documents required and to meet the eligibility criteria.

Learn More

Work permit with LMIA

We provide assistance to employers in submitting Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) applications to Service Canada for the positions that the employers

Learn More


In Home Care Givers For Kids: Experienced workings in Day care/Early Childhood Teachers are eligible to apply

In Home Caregivers For Elderly/ With Medical Needs/Disabilities


Learn More